Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Baby Food Jar Spice Jars

Pin It

How many of your spice drawers look like the one below?  I hope I'm not the only one ha.

Well I was sick and tired of digging through my spices every time I needed one.  I would spend forever trying to find the right container in the pile.  I decided it was time to do something about it.  I've actually  been planning on doing this for a while, but finally got around to doing it and I'm so glad I did it!

I simply took old baby food jars and washed them.  Then I spray painted the lids black.

After the lids were dry, I wrote the different spices on top using Elmer's Painters Pen.  I will warn you to test your pen somewhere before writing on your lids.  At first my pen oozed out a TON of paint.
 Then I put the spices in the jars and put them in my drawer.  I love it!!!

2 comments:

  1. oO love that idea Madelyn! =) You have every spice imaginable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best Food Truck In LA I've caused it to be study your own place, This can be rather advantageous and also privately. we jealousy your advantageous information a person produce you Just like part of any posts. Kind regards related to publishing your current product..

    ReplyDelete